I recommend you read Owen Strachan’s blog on the gospel and social transformation. He seems to me to get it just right. In fact, I couldn’t have said it better myself. In fact, if truth be told, I couldn’t have said it half so well. This is a subject about which I feel quite strongly for if we get our theology wrong here we get drawn into unbiblical extremes either of involvement or withdrawal and in both extremes the gospel suffers and may get lost.
The Cave promotes the Christian Gospel by interacting with Christian faith and practice from a conservative evangelical perspective.
|John Thomson on I am crucified with christ (1)…|
|John Thomson on i am crucified with christ (2)…|
|Susanne Schuberth (G… on i am crucified with christ (2)…|
|Greg Hengler on I am crucified with christ (1)…|
|Vance Freeman on lent…or the ashes of jud…|
- making love to cecilia
- sorrowing, but not as those who have no hope
- o how I love jesus...
- don carson the church and the wilderness
- how do you raise a crushed spirit?
- flesh and spirit in romans, and beyond (6) 'dead to the world'
- naked and unashamed
- reacting to the sermon on the mount - a spiritual health check
- asking questions and questioning
- imputed active obedience (IAO), a must or a misdirection? (7)