I recommend you read Owen Strachan’s blog on the gospel and social transformation. He seems to me to get it just right. In fact, I couldn’t have said it better myself. In fact, if truth be told, I couldn’t have said it half so well. This is a subject about which I feel quite strongly for if we get our theology wrong here we get drawn into unbiblical extremes either of involvement or withdrawal and in both extremes the gospel suffers and may get lost.
The Cave promotes the Christian Gospel by interacting with Christian faith and practice from a conservative evangelical perspective.
|John Thomson on homosexuality, divorce and rem…|
|Moray McShane on homosexuality, divorce and rem…|
|John Thomson on i am crucified with christ (3)…|
|Susanne Schuberth (G… on i am crucified with christ (3)…|
|El Bogotano on homosexuality, divorce and rem…|
- making love to cecilia
- sorrowing, but not as those who have no hope
- God's righteousness in Isaiah
- i am crucified with christ (3)... dead to world
- how do you raise a crushed spirit?
- how would you persuade christians to turn away from adultery?
- out of Egypt have I called my son...
- we are not simultaneously sinners and saints (1)