For those who regularly drop into this blog let me apologise for a recent drop in productivity. A number of commitments have prevented me posting recently. I do hope to post in a few days though it is likely that over the summer months the posts will be less regular. Thanks for continuing to drop in and read. I do appreciate it.
The Cave promotes the Christian Gospel by interacting with Christian faith and practice from a conservative evangelical perspective.
|John Thomson on homosexuality, divorce and rem…|
|Moray McShane on homosexuality, divorce and rem…|
|John Thomson on i am crucified with christ (3)…|
|Susanne Schuberth (G… on i am crucified with christ (3)…|
|El Bogotano on homosexuality, divorce and rem…|
- making love to cecilia
- sorrowing, but not as those who have no hope
- naked and unashamed
- God's righteousness in Isaiah
- how would you persuade christians to turn away from adultery?
- we are not simultaneously sinners and saints (1)
- out of Egypt have I called my son...
- chalke turns the grace of God into licence
- imputed active obedience (IAO), a must or a misdirection? (8)
- reacting to the sermon on the mount - a spiritual health check