I recommend you read Owen Strachan’s blog on the gospel and social transformation. He seems to me to get it just right. In fact, I couldn’t have said it better myself. In fact, if truth be told, I couldn’t have said it half so well. This is a subject about which I feel quite strongly for if we get our theology wrong here we get drawn into unbiblical extremes either of involvement or withdrawal and in both extremes the gospel suffers and may get lost.
The Cave promotes the Christian Gospel by interacting with Christian faith and practice from a conservative evangelical perspective.
|Jim on trinity, a simple reflect…|
|John Thomson on sussing the sermon on the…|
|protoprotestant on sussing the sermon on the…|
|Susanne Schuberth (G… on romans 8:1-4 the righteous req…|
|Don J Chiechi on sussing the sermon on the…|
- ear piercing and bondslaves
- philosophy and christian faith
- there is no 'third use of the law'
- escape from nihilism
- the blood of Jesus Christ god's son...
- o how I love jesus...
- imputed active obedience (IAO), a must or a misdirection? (3)
- imputed active obedience (IAO), a must or a misdirection? (4)
- reformed and right