I recommend you read Owen Strachan’s blog on the gospel and social transformation. He seems to me to get it just right. In fact, I couldn’t have said it better myself. In fact, if truth be told, I couldn’t have said it half so well. This is a subject about which I feel quite strongly for if we get our theology wrong here we get drawn into unbiblical extremes either of involvement or withdrawal and in both extremes the gospel suffers and may get lost.
The Cave promotes the Christian Gospel by interacting with Christian faith and practice from a conservative evangelical perspective.
|John Thomson on imputed active obedience (IAO)…|
|AlexFreid on imputed active obedience (IAO)…|
|Jim McLatchie on psalm 22|
|Don C on psalm 22 (2)|
|Don C on psalm 21|
- ear piercing and bondslaves
- Written Articles
- psalm 21
- imputed active obedience (IAO), a must or a misdirection? (8)
- can calvinists and arminians church together?
- the trying of your faith... (5)
- imputed active obedience (IAO), a must or a misdirection? (7)
- asking questions and questioning
- psalm 22
- psalm 22 (2)