I recommend you read Owen Strachan’s blog on the gospel and social transformation. He seems to me to get it just right. In fact, I couldn’t have said it better myself. In fact, if truth be told, I couldn’t have said it half so well. This is a subject about which I feel quite strongly for if we get our theology wrong here we get drawn into unbiblical extremes either of involvement or withdrawal and in both extremes the gospel suffers and may get lost.
The Cave promotes the Christian Gospel by interacting with Christian faith and practice from a conservative evangelical perspective.
|Jim on trinity, a simple reflect…|
|John Thomson on sussing the sermon on the…|
|protoprotestant on sussing the sermon on the…|
|Susanne Schuberth (G… on romans 8:1-4 the righteous req…|
|Don J Chiechi on sussing the sermon on the…|
- sorrowing, but not as those who have no hope
- how do you raise a crushed spirit?
- ear piercing and bondslaves
- marriage, man and woman, an observation
- making love to cecilia
- david gooding books, free downloads
- we are not simultaneously sinners and saints (1)
- in me, that is in my flesh, dwells no good thing...