I recommend you read Owen Strachan’s blog on the gospel and social transformation. He seems to me to get it just right. In fact, I couldn’t have said it better myself. In fact, if truth be told, I couldn’t have said it half so well. This is a subject about which I feel quite strongly for if we get our theology wrong here we get drawn into unbiblical extremes either of involvement or withdrawal and in both extremes the gospel suffers and may get lost.
The Cave promotes the Christian Gospel by interacting with Christian faith and practice from a conservative evangelical perspective.
|Susanne Schuberth (G… on romans 8:1-4 the righteous req…|
|Don J Chiechi on sussing the sermon on the…|
|John Thomson on romans 8:1-4 the righteous req…|
|Alan Park on romans 8:1-4 the righteous req…|
|John Thomson on sussing the sermon on the…|
- romans 8:1-4 the righteous requirement of the law fulfilled in us
- ear piercing and bondslaves
- philosophy and christian faith
- sussing the sermon on the mount
- reacting to the sermon on the mount - a spiritual health check
- how do you raise a crushed spirit?
- God's righteousness in Isaiah
- lent...or the ashes of judaism that deface christianity