I recommend you read Owen Strachan’s blog on the gospel and social transformation. He seems to me to get it just right. In fact, I couldn’t have said it better myself. In fact, if truth be told, I couldn’t have said it half so well. This is a subject about which I feel quite strongly for if we get our theology wrong here we get drawn into unbiblical extremes either of involvement or withdrawal and in both extremes the gospel suffers and may get lost.
The Cave promotes the Christian Gospel by interacting with Christian faith and practice from a conservative evangelical perspective.
|John Thomson on we are not simultaneously sinn…|
|Robert B on we are not simultaneously sinn…|
|Jim on trinity, a simple reflect…|
|John Thomson on sussing the sermon on the…|
|protoprotestant on sussing the sermon on the…|
- philosophy and christian faith
- david gooding books, free downloads
- homosexuality, divorce and remarriage, evangelical hypocrisy
- Written Articles
- About the cave
- getting the facts right
- sussing the sermon on the mount
- we are not simultaneously sinners and saints (1)
- there is no 'third use of the law'
- trinity, a simple reflection